Nikola Delegat founded his vineyard when he bought four hectares of land near the Whau River, an arm of the Waitematā Harbour, in 1947. Nikola arrived in New Zealand in 1923 and managed a trip home before setting himself up as a vintner. In the 2000s the vineyard was still being run by the Delegat family.
Using this item
Lincoln Vineyards, Peter Fredatovich