Te Aroha was a spa town from 1882, when its hot pools were first developed by the government, until well into the 20th century. In this 20th-century poster advertising the spa, visitors stand at the gates to the domain, with bathhouses and gardens beyond.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.