In 1919 the New Zealand Dairy Association and the Waikato Co-operative Dairy Company merged to form the New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company, the largest such cooperative in the country. This is the company's dried milk plant at Waitoa, near Morrinsville, in 1924. Scroll through to see the plant in its entirety.
Using this item
Waikato Museum - Te Whare Taonga o Waikato
Permission of Waikato Museum – Te Whare Taonga o Waikato must be obtained before any re-use of this image.