People suffering from a range of ailments came to Te Aroha to bathe in the curative waters, and to drink them. However, this elaborate drinking fountain, made in 1906 and installed in the grounds of the Te Aroha Domain, dispensed fresh water rather than mineral water.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.