Story: South Canterbury places

Studholme Junction

Studholme Junction

Studholme Junction (shown here in 1906) was where the Waimate branch railway met the main trunk line.

Using this item

Waimate Historical Museum

Permission of the Waimate Historical Museum must be obtained before any re-use of this image.

All images & media in this story

How to cite this page:

John Wilson, 'South Canterbury places - Waimate', Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand, http://www.TeAra.govt.nz/en/photograph/11494/studholme-junction (accessed 7 August 2020)

Story by John Wilson, updated 17 Aug 2015