Karori’s crematorium was the first in New Zealand. Opened in 1909, it has a chapel with six large, stained-glass windows, made in Ireland by the An Tur Gloine studio.
Using this item
Photograph by Chris Maclean
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.