Rotorua Hospital (originally King George V Convalescent Hospital, renamed in 1934) sits on Pukeroa Hill, behind Ōhinemutu village. The hospital is built on land gifted to the Crown by the local Ngāti Whakaue people.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Shirley Williams
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence