This is St Faith’s Anglican church, in the Ngāti Whakaue settlement of Ōhinemutu around 1900. The church had been consecrated in 1887; the construction of a new church began in 1914, and it was consecrated in 1918.
Using this item
Rotorua Museum of Art and History, Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa
Permission of Rotorua Museum of Art and History Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa must be obtained before any re-use of this image.