The Vet Club Reporoa was set up in 1994, but it is an offshoot of a Rotorua practice that dates back to 1944. The Rotorua District Veterinary Club was set up by local farmers. It is still managed under a traditional vet club structure, funded by farmer members, with clinics in Rotorua and Reporoa.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.