The grandstand erected at Kaitāia in 1927 for the Mangōnui County A & P Association is the oldest public building in Kaitāia.
Using this item
Photograph by Robin Shepherd
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.