Constructed by the government in 1902 as part of the Te Kauwhata Viticulture Research Station, this building later became the winery for Rongopai Wines in 1932. The building has been restored and upgraded by the vineyard, which was one of several that were established in the area in the 1900s.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.