Occupants of the Eltham Boys' Home in Taranaki assemble for inspection under the watchful eyes of the home's staff. This was the first Salvation Army home for orphaned or needy boys. It closed in 1954 and the building burned down in 1971.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.