Dr Carl Frank Fischer, seen here in 1859, was a homeopathic doctor. He practised in Auckland between 1854 and 1869, with a period spent in Wellington. He was superintendent of a homeopathic hospital in Auckland, which was open between 1858 and 1862.
Using this item
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.