The Blenheim, seen here some time before 1920, was one of a number of vessels that traded between the Wairau and Wellington. Agricultural produce was the principal freight from the Wairau, with manufactured goods predominant on the return voyage.
Using this item
Marlborough Historical Society, Marlborough Museum & Archives
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.