Albert Sanford founded a well-known fishing company based in Auckland. He established his first fish market in 1894, in a single-storey building on the corner of Albert Street and Customs Street West. The building was demolished in 1915.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.