Before the building of the Kawerau timber-milling town, only paddocks lay at the foot of Mt Edgecumbe (Pūtauaki).
Using this item
Māori Purposes Fund Board
Reference: Te Ao Hou 10 (April 1955), p.11
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.