Courtville was built in two stages by Auckland entrepreneurs William Stanton and Ernest Potter. The three-storey Middle Courtville was completed in 1914, and the five-storey Corner Courtville in 1919. They were designed to resemble similar structures in Vienna and Paris.
Using this item
New Zealand Herald
Photograph by Kenny Rodger
Permission of the New Zealand Herald must be obtained before any re-use of this image.